Beginner Driver Education Full Course Package
As a Ministry-approved BDE course provider serves for people who have little or no driving experience and are looking to complete a quality course on proper safe driving skills and habits.
The MTO Approved CAA How to Drive Curriculum includes a total of 40 hours and has been endorsed by Parent tested Parent approved.
- One year free CAA Basic membership.
- Reduce road test eligibility from 12 months to 8 months
- Free CAA How to Drive textbook
- Graduates maybe eligible for Insurance premium discount
The driver’s license history provides proof of successful completion of and graduation from a BDE course and is widely recognized by the insurance industry as a proof of course completion.
We as a CAA Driving Network Member Proudly serving Senior Citizens.
Check out our CAA Mature Drivers Workshop under Packages and Prices
BDE graduates with a Driver’s License History may be eligible for an insurance discount.
(BDE) Full Course :
- 20 minimum hours of Classroom Instruction
- 10 minimum hours of in-vehicle Instruction
- 10 minimum hours of home study
- One-on-One in-car training
- Free local Pick-up and Drop-off
(BDE) Full Course Plus :
- Includes Full BDE Course as above
- Plus Vehicle for G1 Road Test*
* Student must successfully complete course and pass in-car evaluation prior to road test.